The Automotive Collection
39 MM Steel
A passionate car collector, Ralph Lauren was inspired by the details of his 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe when designing this watch from the Automotive collection. The hand–cut amboyna burl wood dial emulates the legendary Bugatti's steering wheel, while Super–LumiNova® Arabic numerals on the matte black dial evoke the dashboard's gauges. Made by Jaeger–LeCoultre for Ralph Lauren, a manual–winding movement drives the timepiece, merging Swiss precision with high performance.
THIS WATCH IS UNAVAILABLE ONLINE
For more information, please contact a Ralph Lauren timepiece specialist
- Case material: black gunmetal stainless steel; shot–blasted; amboyna burl wood bezel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: smoky sapphire; secured with six screws. Crown: stainless steel.
- Dial: matte black; galvanic. Arabic numerals and our “RL” logo: beige Super–LumiNova®; printed. Minute track and second Arabic numerals: white; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; sword–shaped; beige Super–LumiNova. Second hand: shiny beige; varnished; sword–shaped.
- Case diameter: 38.7 mm. Case thickness: 11.8 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Strap: black alligator leather. Closure: black stainless steel pin buckle; shot–blasted.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL701 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~70 hours. Components: 144. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds subdial at six oÃclock. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature “Ralph Lauren” alligator–embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.