The Automotive Collection
39 MM Chronometer Steel
The 39 MM Chronometer Steel watch was inspired by Ralph Lauren's own 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe, one of the most prized sports cars in the world. The handsome timepiece’s elm burl wood dial recalls the vehicle’s sleek wooden dashboard, and its Arabic numerals emulate those found on the car's vintage gauges. With a COSC-certified movement, the finely engineered stainless steel design embodies Mr. Lauren’s passion for the open road.
THIS WATCH IS UNAVAILABLE ONLINE
For more information, please contact a Ralph Lauren timepiece specialist
- Case material: stainless steel; polished and brushed. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secured with six screws. Crown: screw down.
- Dial: matte black; galvanic; brown elm burl wood outer décor. Hour and minute hands: black; oxidized; sword-shaped; beige Super-Luminova®. Second hand: shiny white; varnished; baton-shaped.
- Case diameter: 38.7 mm. Case thickness: 10.4 mm. Water resistance: up to 10 bar.
- Strap: black alligator. Closure: stainless steel pin buckle; polished.
- Movement: self-winding; RL300-1 caliber.
- Power reserve: ~42 hours. Jewels: 25. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented within our signature “Ralph Lauren” alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 110-mm-long strap.